Lilliput’s is your one-stop shop for dollhouses and dollhouse miniatures.
***IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE LILLIPUT'S FAMILY IS MOVING OUT OF STATE WHICH MEANS MY CURRENT STORE WILL BE CLOSING SOMETIME DURING THE SUMMER OF 2020. THERE IS NO DEFINITE DATE SO PLEASE CHECK THIS PAGE, MY FACEBOOK PAGE, OR CALL 804-285-8484 FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION***
We carry everything you need to make your dollhouse into your dream house! Our website is currently undergoing renovation so if you need something, just call! What can you find in our bricks-and-mortar store?
- Windows, Doors, Shingles, Molding from Houseworks, Alessio Miniatures, Carlton, etc
- Hundreds of Wallpapers by Itsy Bitsy Mini, MiniGraphics, Brodnax Prints, etc
- Wood Flooring, Plastic Flooring, Tile, Carpet, Area Rugs
- Electrical Supplies and Lighting by Cir-Kit, Houseworks, Miniature House, etc
- Furniture by Bespaq, Town Square Miniatures, JBM, etc
- Dollhouse dolls
- Pre-Built Houses
- Accessories by Reutter Porcelain, Hudson River, Island Craft, etc
- Artisan and Previously Loved Pieces
We also currently have a large assortment of 1/2" and 1/4" scale miniatures!
Lilliput’s carries many different lines to fit most budgets and ages! Whether you are a dollhouse and miniatures enthusiast or a grandparent looking for that perfect heirloom gift for your grandchild, Lilliput’s has something for you.
Location & Hours
We are located in Central Virginia just minutes from Short Pump Town Center, 288 and 64, at the corner of North Gayton and Lauderdale. I am right on the corner and next to Sherwin Williams. Our address is:
3167 Lauderdale Drive
Henrico, Virginia 23233
Tuesday 10:00 – 3:00
Wednesday 10:00 - 3:00
Thursday 10:00 – 3:00
Friday 10:00 – 3:00
Saturday 9:00 – 4:00
Phone Number 804-285-8484
For the most up-to-date information on hours, closings, and new inventory follow me on Facebook!! https://www.facebook.com/Lilliputs/
Please understand that I do still have one child at home who still needs to be run around (hence my odd hours). Please call ahead if you are coming from out of town. I don't close unexpectedly very often but it does happen.
DUE TO A LARGE BACKLOG I AM UNABLE TO TAKE NEW DOLLHOUSE RENOVATIONS OR BUILDS AT THIS TIME.
I DO NOT buy or sell porcelain dolls.